Policies of MoonPath Circle
Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will
The Council will use as policy any decision that it has
made which it chooses to serve as future guidance.
- The Council strives to work by consensus and thus avoid
majority votes and Robert's Rules of Order.
- Others may be invited to join MoonPath Circle by two Council members
who vouch for them, and no other Council member objects.
- For the Council to ordain a member of the MoonPath Circle as Elder
in Communion, two Council members must vouch for that person and no other Council
member object. We do not charge for ordination.
- Anyone denied ordination by us may be referred to the Universal Life
Church at www.ulc.org.
- We contribute to Witchvox.org, a 501(c)(3) organization, as a
charitable outreach and for visibility.
- We document our ongoing activities and have been recognized
in the eyes of the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3)
church and also by the Florida Department of Revenue.
- There shall be at least two signers on bank accounts so that no
one signs their own reimbursement check.
- We list only craft names on our website.
Return to MoonPath Circle